Tuesday 6 December 2011


Surrender

I have noticed ( by being god smacked) that these times seem to require a willingness to surrender to what the universe is asking of you.  There is so much happening within us.  I found I needed to humbly surrender to sticking to my practice and trusting the universe.  There have been many challenges with a deeper love guiding me through.  There were places I didn't want to go or look at it.  I discovered the need to dive deeper into my ignorance, my aversions, to get to the being of love that exists in all of us.  The remembering that when the challenge comes, every moment is perfect.  I found myself in a time of witnessing and feeling changes in me and others.  "What am I to do with this?" was the constant question.  My answer comes in surrendering to what is.

Your mind will create all reasons not to surrender to what is. Follow your heart. Surrender to it. There is no reason,  we only think there is.  The reasons are dissolved by realizing there is only the infinite, only love.  True intelligence is not intellect, it is infinitely creative.  That awareness comes through your heart.  Act from there.

 There is a guiding light of compassion within all of us, allow it to shine into your challenges, your shadows.  The answers are simple, there is nothing wrong, your soul knows what it is doing.  Awake to the love that you are. I have gratitude for the loving support coming through all who offer it, knowingly or unknowingly.  May it be returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment