Thursday 11 August 2011

What I Do


Bradley Krause
Spiritual Healer
Private healing sessions done in  a sacred space.


I have private sessions available as follows:  

1/2 hour at $40
1  hour at 80$
Full sessions at $120  includes a cd of the feedback if required. About 1.5 -2 hrs avg.
Couples sessions at 120$ for reconnection and understanding.


Prices are suggested offerings, I wont refuse based on ability to pay.

I often run workshops for sharing in these understandings and helping each other see in a holistic way.
I am  available for home and property clearings and ceremonies.

When I am in a situation of healing for others, I allow pure source energy to flow letting the cosmic intelligence direct it. I have been seeking out and learning a variety of healing modalities and will call on whatever the person presents and requires in a healing session. Such as:
  
Energy drains (often caused by energy attachments to others, sometimes in unhealthy relationships)
Entity removal ( a negative form or being from benign to aggressive in the energy field that is affecting consciousness)
Karma of past lives ( through identification, healing, action and prayer, you can transcend some of these issues in this lifetime)
Energy imbalances (a process of balancing the energy that runs through your chakra system, auric fields, shushumna, ida & pingala  )
Soul infusion (when ready, a person can receive more of their soul’s quality into their waking personality
Shamanic Journeying (for information and healing, totems)
Meditations( for shifting states of awareness or healing)
    
  I have come to believe that many struggles come from a lack of understanding of who we are as spiritual beings. We have accepted an under-estimated view of who we are.  I feel that I am here to assist people in understanding that they have spiritual abilities. Spiritual abilities can be a weakness or beautiful strength if comprehended and managed.  I provide direction on cultivating a balanced state of being, and how to move forward utilizing this state of empowerment.  My understanding comes from studying different cultural  perspectives of spirituality (ie.Shamanic, Buddhist, Vedic, Christian, Taoist, Spiritualist and scientific).
 I am available for Private Healing Sessions, Meditations and Space Clearing.  I offer workshops and meditations to assist in building community for mutual support in our awakening and healing of the world. The sharing of tools and knowledge to use for peace of mind and stewardship is close to my heart.  Cultivating right relationship with ourselves, each other and the planet is necessary for our childrens’ future.
In a full private session, I intuitively reflect and feedback to the person impressions and information that are related to the energetics of their situation. There are spiritual practices that are shared to assist in being the clearest conduit of healing for yourself and others.  This part of the consultation is recorded on a CD.   This takes an average of 1.5-2hrs. In a smaller version (30 min) the energy work is done, but there is less discussion.




No comments:

Post a Comment